Saturday, December 4, 2010

Updates & Stuff

Hello :) 
Hope you had a good week! 
Mine went by very fast. 
I apologize for not making a new post last night. I was just soooo tired.
Anyway, some updates on moi! ^_^
I decided not to finish reading Wicked right now. 
I know. This goes against everything I believe. LOL. 
But, it was just sooo dull.
So, now I am reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. 
It's really good so far. 
Afterwards, I'm going to watch the movie.
I also got a new winter coat! It's cute. 
I think it looks very nice on me. ^_^

Anyway, about the research paper I have to do in English.
My author, Sylvia Plath, is like second to Poe. 
I was so happy when I realized this.
I read some of her poetry. And it's awesome.
Her mind is a lot like Edgar Alan Poe's. 
She tried to commit suicide several times. 
Finally was successful. It was quite morbid. 
In no way at all do I support suicide. 
If you or someone you know, is contemplating suicide, get help! 


I don't have many things to talk about today. Maybe something else later. 
If there is any topic you would like me to discuss, let me know. 



~Song of the Day: IDGAF by Blood on The Dance Floor

Tata for now, loves! 

~Jaylah

2 comments:

  1. i heard the last song was really really good, have you not already seen the movie?? i would hope that the book is better than the movie because the movie wasnt super great ! maybe ill look into reading that .[:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm waiting to read the book first. I hope the movie is somewhat good. Because I'll be angry if it isn't. Romance books aren't really my thing, anyway. It's pretty good, you might enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete