Sunday, December 5, 2010

Challenge ^_^

Alright you guys...
I'm leaving for the week. :(
And I have discovered something new... :D
If you stay awake for 72 hours straight, without sleep, you are considered...
LEGALLY INSANE!!!!
I did not know this. 

I am extremely tempted to try this.
And I am going to.
During Christmas Break, so I won't like, pass out during classes.
I'm going to see how long I can actually go without sleep.
And I'm going to make like a little ...journal? I guess.
I'm sorry this weekend has been so boring.
I haven't had much to talk about. 

There are no songs for the week! :( 
Yes, you read that correctly.
I haven't found any new music. 
...I guess I could give you some old music...
I'll do that.

~Songs For the Week:
Monday- Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
Tuesday- Complicated by Avril Lavigne
Wednesday- Champagne Supernova by Oasis
Thursday- All Over Me by Live
Friday- Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

Those will work, yes? 

Tata for now loves! Have a good week! 

P.S. I have to write a 750 word essay. Before tomorrow morning. -_-
AAAAAAGHHHHH

~ Jaylah

2 comments:

  1. ha im probably already insane for saying this ... but i want to try that too! sounds like an awesome experiment for christmas break ! unless it turns into like freddy crugar, nightmare on elm street type of thing where you fall asleep and dont know your sleeping, that would be,, not so good ! anyhow, love ALL your songs ! have and awesome week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It totally does sound awesome!
    I love those movies, though! :)
    Thanks, hope you have an awesome week, too!
    Loves, Jaylah :)

    ReplyDelete