Friday, December 10, 2010

Quick Updates :)

^_^ Just some quick updates…

Mood: Sleepy -_-
Listening To: Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick
Reading: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

So…I have 6 followers now and am super stoked!! Thanks you guys! :)
 You all are awesome!

As for the 72 hour challenge: 
I’m not sure when I’ll do that, but I’ll need to plan ahead of time. 
I’ll probably do it during Christmas Break. 

The Last Song…It’s taking a while to get into. I’m only on chapter 5. -_-
Romance novels aren’t really my thing. Mainly because I cry like a baby reading them. But, I want to read this book.
Lately, I haven’t really been in a reading mood. I hope I can actually read this book. -_- 

I don’t have any new projects to work on. Except building a new bookshelf. 
My old bookshelf is, like, packed with tons of books. Books are literally falling off of the shelves. 
Therefore, I am building a new one.
By myself. :)

My research paper on Sylvia Plath is due Tuesday. :)
 I’ve worked pretty hard on it. Hopefully I’ll get an A! 

I haven’t found any new music. :’(
I’m very sad. 
If you guys know of any good music, let me know! 


~Song for the Day: When I Get Home You’re So Dead by Mayday Parade

Toodles, darlings! 

~Jaylah 

No comments:

Post a Comment