Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blahhh -_-

I have just woken up. 
It's 12:36 PM. 
There is no coffee left. 
And I feel like crap. -_-

I stayed up until 1 AM watching movies on YouTube.
Not homemade videos...but actual scary movies. 
A few of them were actually pretty good for cheaply  made movies.
And I love horror movies. ^_^

So, now I'm sitting in my bed...
drinking Coke...
Bored...
and feeling as unaccomplished as possible.

I am a big list maker.
I make to-do lists everyday. 
Seriously.
And lately, I haven't been doing the to-do's. 
I've been extremely lazy for like 2? 3? weeks...

And I still haven't read much. -_-
I'm never going to finish that book. 

And I haven't been working out like I usually do.
I wouldn't really call it working out..
I just run and do crunches.

I just want to go back to sleep. -_-


this is a picture I took like...5 minutes ago..
And yes...i didn't wash my makeup off last night. -_-
I told you. I've been lazy. 

Anyway, before I forget...
the Song of the Day: Wherever You Will Go by The Calling

I've changed my blog background like 5 million times in the past 10 minutes. 
I can't decide which I like better. 
Let me know what you think. 

This is just a bunch of rambling.
I apologize. 
Forgive me? 
Please?
^_^

I think I'm going to have to make....a reading....schedule?? 
I guess that's what you'd call it. 

Okay...brainstorm time....
The Last Song has .....37 chapters... -_- Really?!?!
And it's a romance novel. I hate romance. But, I want to see the movie.. 
Liam Hemsworth...nuff said. 
37 chapters + an Epilogue. 

I'm just going to have to force myself to read this.
Forget the reading schedule. 

I need motivation. 

I had toast this morning. ^_^
I love toast. 

I really want to see Yogi Bear 3-D!!
It's coming out soon! 
And Justin Timberlake is voicing Boo Boo! :) 
I.Can't.Wait. 

That's all I have to ramble about now, loves. 

~Jaylah




No comments:

Post a Comment