Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Need To Vent -_-

Mood: Highly pizzed off!
Drinking: Hot Cocoa
Listening To: Wherever You Will Go by The Calling

As most of you know, I visit my grandmother on the weekends.
Which is also when I update my blog.
My grandmother is not well and is not able to take care of herself. 
She has a housekeeper, named Gina.
She is a total bitch.
She told my grandmother she was just helping her to be nice.
In reality, my uncle is paying her to take care of my grandmother.
My grandmother and my grandfather went somewhere else to do more errands.
Gina and her son, Josh, are in the kitchen putting up the items that my grandmother bought at the dollar store. 
She's basically criticizing everything my grandmother bought.
Which really pisses me off.
Because I consider it to be disrespectful.
She's constantly disrespectful.
I don't think my grandma really notices it.
Or at least she pretends not to.
But, I do notice it.
And I don't like it.

When I came to my grandmother's last night, my room was a complete mess!
My bed was unmade, there was dog hair all over my duvet and my sheets, there were baskets of laundry in my floor, on my bed, and there was a step stool right next to my bed.
-_-
Needless, to say, I was highly pissed.
I had to wash my sheets before I could go to sleep.
I actually ended up staying awake until 1 AM anyway. 
When I tried to get the pet hair off of my duvet, I realized it smelled.
Like urine.
I don't know what the hell happened in my room this last week, and I'm not sure I want to know.
I had to find a quilt to sleep under last night. 
And it wasn't very warm.

And secondly, Gina's cooking seriously sucks. 
I've told my grandparents that me and my little brother really don't like her cooking.
I think they told Gina.
Because Gina just came into my room and told me that she was cooking dinner tonight, and that my grandmother was helping so the food would be to everyone's liking.
And she and her son fight and argue constantly.
They were arguing just a minute ago.
Then, she yelled at him to go home. 
I don't hear any more arguing, so either he went home or she butchered him with a kitchen knife.
You decide. 
I'm betting on option #2. 
Just sayin'. 

And to make matters even worse: 
Gina used to be homeless.
Gina used to be a thief.
Gina used to be an alcoholic.

My grandma must be out of her mind. 

Actually, my grandma seems to make friends with all of the misfits in our community.
She also has a friend named, Susan, who is schizoid.
She is literally mentally unstable.
She doesn't take baths. Ever.
She can't tell reality from fantasy.
And she burns trash in her house. -_-
Really, grandma?

My room is so gross right now, I don't even want to be in here.
My laptop needs a new battery, so I can't unplug the charging adapter thingy. 
Which means I can't go outside and type like I'd like to.
It's quite nice outside today. :(
Which makes me sad. 

Gina is talking on the phone to her mom right now.
Now she's bawling her eyes out. 
Which makes me feel bad for her.
Because her mom seems like a huge bitch.
Even worse than Gina.
I have mixed feelings about this woman. -_-
*sigh*
I feel sorry for her, yet she completely pisses me off.
And she quit crying way too easily, which makes me wonder if she was even for real...she just told her mom that her, and I quote, "head is not right".
This is a really long post... 
Sorry. 
I guess I'll go for now. :) 

Tata, loves. 

~Jaylah

P.S. She just yelled "I'm going crazy, Jaylah!!!"
If I don't post an update soon, you'll know I was murdered by my grandma's housekeeper. Goodbye. -_-



No comments:

Post a Comment