Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello Again ^_^

Hello ^_^
Again...
I was bored...and still have a few hours before I have to leave ....
to go to my dad's... -_-

so..I thought I would update my blog again...
since I have nothing better to do..
except watch YouTube videos ^_^


anyway....a few updates on moi...

At the moment I am reading....
Wicked:Witch&Curse by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie

It's actually pretty disappointing. I was hoping it would be more intriguing than it is. -_-
But, I'm going to struggle through it. I'm almost finished.
I can't NOT finish a book.. It's like turning off a movie without watching the ending.
Anyway, there are 2 other books in the series, I think.. I'm not sure.

But, the next book I'm going to read is
The Hatbox Baby.
I tried reading it several years ago..but I was younger then.
And it didn't really interest me, because I couldn't understand it.
so....I didn't finish it! -_-
But, now I'm going to try and read the whole thing.
Maybe I'll finish Wicked this week. -_-


I was scoping out new music on YouTube earlier...
and I found this amazing song!! ^_^
I've listened to it like....a billion times already.
"Who's Going Home With You Tonight"
by Trapt

It's fantastic. I'll post a link at the bottom of the page. ^_^
I'm in love with this guy's voice.
...
How nerdy? :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJx3jAbh6w    < anyway, link to vid

Let me know what you think. :)

I've also been watching Blair & Elle Fowler's makeup tutorials on YouTube... -_-
I like them...
Elle probably more than Blair.
Blair is a little....fake, it seems. And is quite annoying. -_-
Elle is more real.
Check them out on YouTube, too. If you're into that kind of thing. ^_^

Anyway... I'll get back at you Friday.







1 comment: