Sunday, November 28, 2010

Apologizing Already -_-


Sorry for not updating the blog yesterday.
I had a lot of stuff on my mind…and I hadn’t slept well the
night before.
I also want to apologize in advance: for not updating the blog everyday in the future.
I won’t have internet access during the week because I’ll be at my dad’s. Friday-Sunday I’ll be at my grandmother’s…and have internet access.

Anyway… I have a paper to write in my English class. -_-
I love my English class & my English teacher, but I hate writing papers. I also had my English teacher for a creative writing class. She told me I was a fantastic writer. When she told us about our paper…she told me she couldn’t wait to read mine. -_-
There are several problems I have with writing a paper:
1. I procrastinate.
2. I have trouble developing the paragraphs.
3. Outlines.do.NOT.help.me.
4. I dislike being told what to write about.
Especially, what person to write about.  We’re writing papers on American authors. I wanted to write about Edgar Alan Poe. He is one of my favorite American writers. My best friend raised her hand to write about him, before I even had the chance. Then, she turned around and said this to me, “He should be easy to write about, right? He’s weird.”
-_-
I could have slapped her. She’s a an idiot..and she’s dull. But, she is my best friend, so what does that make me?
Edgar Alan Poe wasn’t weird.
He was a dark genius. -_-
So, now I’m stuck writing about Sylvia Plath. I have no friggin’ idea who she is. Or what she even wrote, for that matter.

So, if you are reading this…..I hope someone is…please comment.. Even if it is just to say hi. ^_^
Or that you hate my blog. -_-
And if you are a Poe fan, comment and tell me what you love most by him.
Since I won’t be updating until Friday…I’m going to give you a week of songs. ^_^
You’re welcome.
I can’t live without music. Music helps me get through the day and is…just so freaking amazing. I listen to a variety of music. If you like any of the songs I post…comment. Thanks. ^_^

~Songs For the Week:
Sunday: Follow Me Down- 3OH!3
Monday: Dancing Queen-ABBA
Tuesday: Closer To The Edge- 30 Seconds To Mars
Wednesday: Wreck of the Day- Anna Nalick
Thursday: G.R.I.N.D.-Asher Roth
Friday: Scream-Avenged Sevenfold

So…Listen.Enjoy…And I will see you Friday. :)

P.S. By the way… If you’ve never read Poe, I suggest you read the following stories:*The Black Cat
*The Murders in the Rue Morgue
*The Tell-Tale Heart (my absolute favorite)
*The Cask of Amontillado

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Edgar Allan Poe was a dark genius! but a creepy one :(

    ReplyDelete