Friday, November 26, 2010

First Post---The Birth of This Blog XD

Recently, a friend of mine and I were discussing making a blog. We both thought it would be a groovy idea, so we started brainstorming. I'll give him credit to the name of the blog. He came up with "Dossiers of a Chaotic Mind", which I thought was absolutely.freaking.genius! XD

Then, came the issue of who was actually going to write...

He suggested I do the writing, since he wasn't a very good writer...and adorably lazy. XD He said he'd be my "little birdie" and give me ideas to write about. Since, I am "orthodox" and he is "unorthodox".

I am pretty cool, though. At least I think so. XD

So, this was how the blog came to be.

It'll be totally random. Just our thoughts on anything and everything. So stick with us. :)

Anyway.... the ~Thought For The Day~ : What happens if you get scared half to death twice? Ponder that for a day... :)

~Song For The Day~ "Give Me One Reason"-Tracy Chapman     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPcjjOrKmJw


Read.think.listen. And I'll be back tomorrow. :) Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment