Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Blog?

Okay, so I've been thinking about making a new blog 
specifically for books and reading and stuff.
I'll keep this blog, too.
I was just wondering if it would be too much trouble to maintain this one and the new one..
And maybe I should wait until I progress with this blog first.
I'm not sure.
Let me know what you think. Please!
(I even came up with a cute blog name ^^)

Mood: Experimental 
Listening To: Magic by B.o.B Feat. Rivers Cuomo
Drinking: Coke
Cooking: TOAST!!! Yum ^_^

My cousin, Shelli came over yesterday and brought me and my brothers and sisters Christmas presents.
Shelli has never gotten us gifts before, so I was very excited.
My heart was warmed, and I believe I am not longer a Scrooge.
I have been healed!!!! :)
Anyway, she doesn't have a lot of money, so I figured it wouldn't be much, but I was so happy that she was thinking of us this year, that it didn't matter what she got me. 
It could've been a pack of gum for all I care.
Anyway, my grandma's bitchy housekeeper 
freaked out on her and was yelling at her...
but I don't really want to talk about that because it's quite upsetting, and I'm not really sure why she was yelling at her. 

But, about the gift she got me. 
It was this little bag...thing? It had a clothes hanger hook on one end..so  you could hang it up I guess?
You put like jewelery and makeup and bath stuff in it. 
It was houndstooth print.
So cute!
At first, I thought it was empty.
But, it was full of stuff!
There was tons of jewelry.
And these cute little earmuffs and hair clip and gloves. 
So adorable! 
Also, I don't know if a lot of people have heard of these, but she got me a PowerBand bracelet. 
Let me know if you guys know what that is.
I'll try to take pictures of everything this week, and post them next Friday.
It's a lot of cute stuff! ^_^

I'll go for now, loves. ^_^
I'll post the songs of the week later.

Toodles,
   ~Jaylah

2 comments:

  1. I think u should progress with the 1st blog first and post more things. Oh plus u can change ur blog name if u wanted the other 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, thanks so much for the advice. :)

    ReplyDelete