Saturday, December 11, 2010

Late Night Pondering

So, I know I've posted a million times today.
I'm sorry, I just have nothing better to do. 
Seriously.
Think of it this way, I'm making up for not being able to update during the week. 

Anyway, it's 10:41 PM.
I'm bored.
I'm listening to 50 Cent. ^_^
Drinking Pepsi.
And crushing on the cutest actor ever.
Well, ONE of the cutest actors ever. :)

I was watching this scary movie last night. 
It was one of those cheaply made, never heard of movies. 
(it was still pretty good nevertheless)
It was called A Brush With Death. 
Anyway, the actor is Max Taylor. 
Major heartthrob! 
Or at least, I think so. 


He looks kinda old in this picture. I'm not actually sure how old he is.
I am such a nerd for crushing on an actor. ^_^
In the movie, he plays Caleb Rue, and he has a speech impediment.
And other people are constantly calling him a retard.
Which makes me feel bad for him. :( 
Poor baby. 
Anyway, if you want to see him in all of his cuteness, or if you like cheesy horror movies with bad acting (although, his acting is pretty good), the movie's on YouTube-- A Brush With Death. 
The movie, despite the cheesiness and bad acting, is pretty good. 
:) 
I love it. 

You know what I could be doing right now?
Reading The Last Song. Lol.
But, I really don't want to. -_-

You know what I have realized?
The blogs I follow, aren't updated during the weekend.
:( 
Which means, I have nothing new to read after I read their new blogposts on Friday.
The Last Song is always an option, though. ^_^

...
I can't think of anything else to say.
Except that Enrique Iglesias has ...
the most amazing voice. 
He's cute, too. 
I'm just shuffling through my iTunes playlist. 
I have so much music. 
And I'm tired of it.
I want NEW music! 

The main reason why I'm blogging AGAIN...
is because I'm downloading some videos and it's only 78% done.
And I can't turn off my computer until it's done.
And it's taking forever!! Grrrrr -_-
And I was bored waiting, so I decided to do something productive.
Blogging. :D

I may be a humbug, but I don't understand why everyone is so giddy about the holidays.
It doesn't even feel like Christmastime to me.
I never really get excited for the holidays. 
And I never really noticed that people got this excited, until I was watching some YouTube videos and reading some fellow bloggers posts. 
And then I was like, "What's wrong with me? Why am I not excited like that? Or is something wrong with them?" 
So, why am I not all drunk on Christmas?
I must be a Scrooge. -_-

I have been making some looooong ass blog posts lately.
Pardon my language.
Please let me know if profanity really bothers you.
Because I tend to cuss without really...noticing?
And I don't want to offend anyone. 
And I'll try not to use profane language anymore.
Okay? :) 

And since this is like a book,
I'm going to go. 
And not come back until tomorrow. 
Goodbye my dears. :) 

                ~Jaylah 





No comments:

Post a Comment