Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Post For The Weekend ^_^ I promise...

I decided I would make a new blog for books and stuff.
Since I tend to ramble on here and type way too much.
So, if you'd like to read that blog, as well..
I'll post the link below. 


Anyway, for the songs of the week, I'm going to shuffle my iPod 
and randomly pick songs! 

~Songs For The Week:
Monday- Naturally by Selena Gomez & The Scene
Tuesday- Follow Me Down by 3OH!3
Wednesday- Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae <3 love this song
Thursday- Raining On Sunday by Keith Urban
Friday- Savin' Me by Nickelback

Enjoy the music, darlings! & check out the new blog, please! 

See you next Friday!
~Jaylah

2 comments:

  1. nice blog!! looking foward to future posts!
    you can check mine out if u like @
    http://jocee411.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo
    JOCEE

    ReplyDelete